2. Look at the questions after you feel that the passage is clear to you.
3. Express yourself as clearly and as accurately as possible.
4. Your answer should not be long-winded.
5. Use your own words to answer and do not copy sections of the passage unless you are asked to quote.
6. Remember the use of quotation marks when you quote.
7. Always indicate clearly the sub-part of the question to which you are responding.
8. Skip a line between answers.
9. Answer each question using complete sentences.