Here are a list of tips you can use when writing the English SBA reflection:
2. Allow the students to write the reflection one paragraph/entry at a time in class.
3. After students have written each paragraph allow them to peer edit their reflection in their SBA group. You can create a rubric to guide the process.
4. Allow students to write multiple drafts of the reflection in their SBA notebook before they publish their final draft.
5. Do not give students a set structure for the reflection. Instead, highlight the areas that should be covered in the reflection and allow students to formulate how they want to word the reflection for themselves.
6. Write a sample reflection with your class.
7. The reflection MUST be written in class.