Insert a commas in the following sentences. If you are not sure what to do watch the video below.
1. Carlos wants to visit Paris Italy Germany and China.
2. My favorite colors are blue red and pink.
3. I like to go hiking fishing swimming and camping during summer.
4. I have to clean my room walk the dog and take out the trash.
5. The tree is very tall old and green.
6. I need to visit my mother wash my car and buy six stamps.
7. We are having peas and carrots roast beef and cake for dinner.
8. Emilio my next-door neighbor has two daughters a son and a puppy.
9.Chicago the largest city in the Midwest is the home of the skyscraper blues and deep-dish pizza.
10. Germany Brazil Spain and Saudi Arabia are all teams playing the 2018 World Cup.
reference sites: englishforeveryone.com & ereadingworksheets.com