|Insert is, am, or are, has or have, was or were, do or does.|
1. The black and red car ______ mine.
2. The black and the red car ______ his.
3. John and James ______ not go to the same school.
4. Neither Jane nor Barry ______ to blame for the mistake.
5. The dog and the cat ______ long been enemies.
6. The short and old ruler ______ not yours.
7. Youth and experience ______ not exist together.
8. Neither those dogs nor that cat ______ yours.
9. One or two boys ______ here that day.
10. Neither he nor they ______ much work.
11. No boy or girl ______ allowed to enter the room