The CSEC English A and B 2018 results are officially out!!!
It is time for us to celebrate your achievements.
So, send us an email, comment on this post, share your story and we will feature your achievement on our socials.
When sharing can you state your:
You can tag us on your social using the tag: #cseme2018examresults
1. What image of Ol’ Higue does the poet present in stanza one?
2. What complaint does Ol’ Higue make in stanza one? Quote the expressions which support your answer.
3a. Why would Ol’ Higue be “Burning like a cane fire”?
3b. Why does she have to count a thousand grains?
4. Why is the blood of babies attractive to Ol’ Higue?
5. How and when does she perform her “blood-sucking” task?
6. Give one reason why Ol’ Higue would love women giving birth.
7. Do you consider Ol’ Higue a mysterious character?
8. What feeling does Ol’ Higue evoke in you as you read the poem?